Saturday, December 16, 2006

To blog or not to blog

I dunno why I want to write these blogs...I dont write interestingly, neither do I write regularly...then why do I write this damn silly blogs....waste of time ofcourse. I would love to keep a record of what interesting things happen in my daily life...but what If some of it is too personal to go public. It would be cool to share some of the information with my friends though..but then again who the heck is going to be even bothered to read into my blog in this busy world.
Blogging is a nice way of maintaining a record of your sweet and not so sweet memories. Life may not shine itself in full brightness all the time but when it does do so, it is great to have a record of it. It would basically be a lot of fun later on when you are free....(may be when you are retired) to go through your posts and look at how life has treated you. It would be the best way to relive your youth, cherish your life and satisfy yourself.
Blogs are also cool ways to express your thoughts and dreams. It gives publishing power to pundits and pranksters alike. I am not too much of a dreamer or a writer but there are lots of them out there in the blogspace who have really great talents. I still remember those days when I spent hours and hours reading blogs of helmet and kabi. These guys are awesome bloggers and they have a natural flow of thoughts and command over the language to blog on....It was then that I got this childish desire to blog. I have never been a regular or successful blogger but when I want to kill time I am sure that my blog comes to my rescue.
I think when I want to spend some time, I must come visit my blog and pour some arbit nonsense as I always do.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home